Anna University, Chennai
The University with Potential for Excellence (UPE) funded by the University Grants Commission (UGC) for carrying out mission-oriented projects related to BioMedical Engineering and Instrumentation invites application for the following post.
Name of positions: Technical Assistant
Number of positions: One
Salary: Rs. 15,000 /- p.m
- Essential: M.Sc Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Microbiology / life sciences or B.Tech or M.Tech Biotechnology/Biopharmaceutical technology.
- First class in UG/PG
- Application should reach us on or before 18.08.2018.
- Candidates attending the interview will do so at their own expense.
- These posts are purely temporary.
- Selected candidates have to report for their duty within 2 weeks after the interview.
- The duration of the fellowship would be coterminous with the project.
- The selection criteria are as per the guidelines of Anna University, Chennai.
How to apply
Candidates should submit their Application in the prescribed format attached on or before 18.08.2018 along with a copy of educational certificates and community certificate through post to the below mentioned address.
Coordinator, University with Potential for Excellence,
2 nd Floor, Kalanjiyam Building, Opp to Mining Department
Anna University, Chennai 600025
Super scribe the cover with “Application UPE-TA-Bioscience”
The short-listed candidates will be called for an interview after scrutinizing the applications. The actual date and time of interview will be intimated to the short-listed candidates in due course by E-mail only.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.