ICMR- National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health
Applications are invited through Walk-in-Interview on 10th August 2018 between 09:00 hrs. to 11:00 hrs. for the following vacancy under the Non-Institutional ad-hoc project.
Title of project: “DECIPHERING THE ROLE OF PSP94 AND CRISP FAMILY PROTEINS IN ION CHANNEL MODULATION” funded by SERB.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
No. of vacancy: One (01)
Stipend: Rs.25,000/- + HRA as admissible or Rs.12,000/- + HRA as admissible
Essential qualification: Post Graduate Degree in Life Sciences / Biological Sciences / any other relevant area of Biology with NET* qualification or Post-Graduate Degree in Professional Course (M.Tech.)
Postgraduate degree in Life Sciences / Biological Sciences / any other relevant area of Biology without NET
Desirable: 2 years experience in a research laboratory with knowledge of standard Biochemistry and Molecular Biology techniques
Age Limit: Not exceeding 28 Years
Duration: One year (to be extendable up to 3 years)
*National Eligibility Test (NET), CSIR-UGC/JAM/GPAT/GATE/JEST/JGEEBILS/NBHM Ph.D. scholarship screening test/ICMR JRF/ICARAICE/ Biotechnology Eligibility Test & Test conducted in Bioinformatics by Bioinformatics National Consortium qualified with academic year validity are eligible to get Rs.25,000/- plus 30% HRA.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD Candidates will be as per the government rules. Woman candidates would be given 5 yrs age relaxation.
- Qualification/degree should be from a reputed Institution/University.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/experience does not guarantee for selection.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No TA/DA will be paid either for attending the interview or joining the post.
- Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department / Organizations are not eligible
Candidates must bring along with them all the relevant documents in original and one set of attested photocopies of the same and one passport size recent color photograph.