Junior Research Fellow Position @ University of Hyderabad
Applications are invited from eligible candidates on a plain paper or in the attached format (Form B) for the following position(s) in the research project “Understanding the role of HupB as an adhesion molecule: implications in extrapulmonary tuberculosis” sponsored by Department of Science & Technology (DST), Govt. if India.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
Number of Positions: 01
Fellowship/ Stipend: Rs. 25,000/- p.m + 30% HRA for candidates with NET qualification. Without NET, the consolidated pay of Rs. 15,000/-
HRA, if applicable: Yes
Tenure of the Post: One year and renewable till the end of the project funded by DST
Essential Qualification: MSc in any area of Life Sciences: Preferred with Microbiology/ Biochemistry background.
Experience: Experience in sterile handling techniques, microbial culture and mammalian cell culture preferred
Age Limit: As per government rules
- Applicants should note that the appointments to be made are purely temporary and they have no right for claiming for any regular appointment in the University.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the written test/skill test or at the time of joining.
- Self-attested copies of all certificates in support of the information furnished in the application should be enclosed.
- Last Date for receipt of filled-in applications is: August 7th, 2018
- Address to which the applications should be sent
Rm # F48, Department of Animal Biology,
School of Life Sciences, University of Hyderabad,
Prof. C.R. Rao Road, Gachibowli, Hyderabad-500046, Telangana
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.