Walk In Interview @ ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi
Eligible candidates may appear for Walk-in-interview for the following posts in different projects funded under ICAR Network project on “Application of Microorganisms in Agriculture and Allied Sectors” on 31st July 2018 at the Division of Microbiology, IARI, New Delhi
Name of the Project: Developing microbial technology for the production of industrially important biopolymer and biomolecules.
Name & No. of Position: Young Professional (II) (1 position)
Emoluments Fixed per month: Rs. 25,000/- Consolidated
- Essential: Master degree in Microbiology / Biotechnology / Applied Microbiology & Biotechnology or equivalent with minimum of 60% marks.
- Desirable: Working knowledge of PCR, DNA isolation, gene cloning, gel electrophoresis.
Name of the Project:Prospecting the potential of cyanobacteria based formulations as plant growth promoting and biocontrol agents in cereal-legume cropping system and selected vegetables.
Name & No. of Position:Young Professional (I) (2 position)
Emoluments Fixed per month:Rs. 15,000/- Consolidated
- Essential: M.Sc. Microbiology/ Applied Microbiology / Biotechnology with minimum 60% marks, having expertise in Plant-Microbe interaction studies in lab and fieldand bioinformatic analyses.
- Desirable: Experience in working with cyanobacteria; Good knowledge of computers and MS Office.Experience of field work and soil/plant/ microbiological analyses.
Terms and Conditions
- AGE: The upper age limit is 35 years; relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-Serviceman as per the Govt. of India instructions.
- No objection and experience certificate from the employer in case he/she is in employment.
- The interview will be held on 31st July 2018 (reporting time 9.30-11.30 am) at Division of Microbiology, IARI, Pusa Campus, New Delhi-110012.
- Initially the period of engagement of SRF will be upto 31.03.2019, likely to be extended.
- Position is purely time bound, non-regular and on co-terminus basis with the project. Appointment can be terminated on one month’s notice
- The selected candidate shall have no legal right to claim regularization by absorption or otherwise against any regular posts or any further contractual engagement on termination of the Project.
- Candidates should appear for interview with a copy of bio-data (strictly in the format placed below), photographs and original testimonials.
- Candidates reaching after the specified timing will not be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature. The Director’s decision will be final and binding in all respects.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.