12 Ph.D. positions within the International Doctoral Programme in Molecular Mechanisms of Disease (iMED)
Application deadline August 15, 2018
- Scientifically curious and determined to go for a Ph.D. degree?
- Eager to understand why diseases arise and how they can be treated?
- Driven to strengthen your scientific creativity and independent thinking?
About the programme
iMED offers 36 months fellowships, attractive employment conditions at BRIC and enrolment as a PhD-student at the Graduate School of Health and Medical Sciences, UCPH. Each Ph.D. student will work with an original interdisciplinary research project, developed jointly by the student and supervisor in one of BRIC’s 24 laboratories. International and interdisciplinary co-supervision is arranged for each student. An individual career development plan containing research and transferable courses, international research visits, mentoring and career activities, is a central element ensuring career progress throughout the training. Please visit https://imed.ku.dk/ for more information on the IMED program.
Key selection criteria
- Education and track record
- Scientific potential
Terms of employment and salary
- Motivation letter (Cover Letter)
- Diploma and detailed transcripts of records (MSc and BSc)
- List of 1-2 referees (template available on www.imed.ku.dk to be used)
- Mobility Declaration (template available on www.imed.ku.dk to be used)
- Documentation for Career Breaks (if any)
- Other relevant information for consideration
Deadline for application is August 15th, 2018.
Timeline of call:
- Opening of call: June 1st, 2018.
- Application deadline: August 15th, 2018
- Elegibility check August 2018
- Assessment of candidates: September-October 2018 (Onsite interviews October 1-5th 2018).
- Final selection of candidates: October 2018
- Answers to applicants: November 2018.
- Time for employment: January 1st, 2019 for three months as a research assistant. Enrolment and employment as a Ph.D. student as per April 1st, 2019.