ICMR-National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health
Parel, Mumbai 400012
Applications are invited through Walk-in-Interview on 19th June 2018 between 09:00 hrs. to 11:00 hrs. for the following vacancy under the Non-Institutional ad-hoc project.
Title of project: “Do uterine fibroids alter endometrial receptivity”
|Name of the Post||Project Assistant|
|Number of Posts||One (01)|
|Name of the research project||Do uterine fibroids alter endometrial receptivity|
|Age Limit||30 years|
|Emoluments per month||Rs. 16000/-|
|Essential Qualification||Graduate in science/ relevant subjects/ from a recognized university with three years’ work experience from a recognized institution or Master’s degree in the relevant subject|
|Desirable Qualification||Experience in protein & nucleic acid related techniques|
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD Candidates will be as per the government rules.
- Qualification/degree should be from a reputed Institution/University.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/experience does not guarantee for selection.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No TA/DA will be paid either for attending the interview or joining the post.
- Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department / Organizations are not eligible .
Candidates must bring along with them all the relevant documents in original and one set of attested photocopies of the same and one passport size recent color photograph.
The National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health is dedicated towards addressing the various issues of reproductive health in accordance with the national needs and priorities.