Microbiologist Position Vacant at Wildlife SOS Agra
Position Title: Microbiologist
Job Location: Agra
- Conducting routine tests
- Sample collection and storage
- Complete day to day work in coordination with respective Vets
- Conducting laboratory culture work
- Conducting antibiotic sensitivity tests
- Coordinating with veterinarians
- Coordinating with keepers
- Updating the results and maintaining data of the same, even maintaining the soft copies
- Laboratory waste management
- Maintenance of Lab related registers up to date
- Inventory and Procurement of Lab consumables in consultation with senior vets
- Maintenance of Hospital & Equipment
Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Veterinary Microbiology/Microbiology/Biotechnology/Life Sciences/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Excellent communication skills. Knowledge of English and Hindi is a must.
- Team player, interest in learning new skills and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience / Interest in wildlife, knowledge about handling and testing samples.
Please send CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in this position. Compensation will be commensurate with the candidate’s ability and experience.
Please mention in the subject line the position for which you are applying. Remember that it is important to follow these directions in order to be considered for this position.
About Wildlife SOS
Wildlife SOS was established in 1995 by a small group of individuals inspired to start a movement and make a lasting change to protect and conserve India’s natural heritage, forest and wildlife wealth. Today, the organization has evolved to actively work towards protecting Indian wildlife, conserving habitat, studying biodiversity, conducting research and creating alternative and sustainable livelihoods for erstwhile poacher communities or those communities that depend on wildlife for sustenance.