IICT Invites Application for Ph.D. Programme Under AcSIR
CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Technology
(Council of Scientific & Industrial Research)
ADVERTISEMENT NO. 1/2018
CSIR-IICT: PhD-August 2018
CSIR-IICT invites online applications from highly talented research-oriented candidates to join as Research Fellow (RF) for Ph.D. programme (Academic Session August 2018) in the areas of (i) Science (ii) Pharmacology and (iii) Engineering under the Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research (AcSIR).
Area of Research
- Organic Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry/ Polymers & Functional Materials
- Inorganic & Physical Chemistry/ Medicinal Chemistry & Pharmacology
- Molecular Modelling/Computational Chemistry
- Biology/ Chemical Biology/ Bioinformatics
- Biochemical Engineering and Environmental Sciences & Engineering
- Chemical Engineering/Chemical Technology/Petro Chemical
- PhD Program in Science (Chemical / Biological Sciences/Pharmacology): M.Sc./ M.Pharm or equivalent degree in Chemistry (Organic/Inorganic/ Physical/Analytical/Medicinal and Polymers): Biology/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Environmental/ Genetic/ Zoology/ Physics or Allied Sciences with a Valid rank in CSIR/UGC NET JRF examination, or a valid DST-INSPIRE/ICMR/DBT Fellowship.
- Ph.D. Program in Engineering (through CSIR-JRF-GATE Fellowship): BE/B.Tech. or equivalent degree in Chemical Engineering/Biochemical Engineering/ Environmental Engineering/Biotechnology/Petrochemical Engineering with a valid GATE score/NET (Engg). (ME/M.Tech degree holders are not eligible for JRF GATE fellowship)
However: ME/M.Tech in the above disciplines with a valid Ph.D. Fellowship are eligible to apply for Ph.D. Program.
Note: The candidates who have passed the CSIR-UGC-NET examination, under the “Lectureship category” are NOT eligible.
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply for Ph.D. Admission in AcSIR at CSIR-IICT through AcSIR online portal www.acsir.res.in/admission-process/ by giving the CSIR-IICT as first preference on or before May 24, 2018
Selection Procedure at CSIR-IICT
List of shortlisted candidates along with the date of Interview is expected to be displayed in CSIR-IICT website by June 04, 2018.