Walk-in Interview for JRF and Project Associate
Applications are invited with a copy of bio-data for one post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and one post of Project Associate under a BIRAC-DBT project.
- Tenure: The duration of the fellowship is for 18 months or till completion of project.
- Fellowship Amount: Fellowship and HRA as per DBT/DST rules.
M.Tech Biotechnology/Biochemical Engineering or M.Sc. Microbiology/Biotechnology or any branch of Life Sciences with at least 55% marks. The candidate with NET/GATE will be preferred.
How to apply:
Interested candidates may send their advance application along with bio-data mentioning; telephone/mobile number, E-mail address, qualification details, research experience etc and all supporting documents by post to the office of Head, Central University of Haryana, Mahendergarh-123031
By E-mail to email@example.com
Date of Walk-in-Interview:
15 May 2018 at 03:00 PM in the office of Head, Department of Biotechnology, Central University of Haryana, Mahendergarh-123031 (New academic Block no. 1 Ground Floor)
Documents required at interview:
- All original documents
- One complete set of self-attested photocopies of their documents.
- Reprints of publications (if any)
- Other certificates (in original form)
Cancellation of fellowship:
The fellowship is liable to cancellation in case of:
- unsatisfactory research work,
- fellow is found ineligible later
The advertisement has also been displayed on the university website www.cuh.ac.in
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
- No separate letter will be issued for the interview.
- The above position is purely temporary
- Selected candidates will not be entitled to claim for regular appointments/absorption in this institute.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Dr. K.K. Dubey
Department of Biotechnology
Central University of Haryana
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.