Walk-in Interview for JRF and Project Associate
Applications are invited with a copy of bio-data for one post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and one post of Project Associate under a BIRAC-DBT project.
- Tenure: The duration of the fellowship is for 18 months or till completion of project.
- Fellowship Amount: Fellowship and HRA as per DBT/DST rules.
M.Tech Biotechnology/Biochemical Engineering or M.Sc. Microbiology/Biotechnology or any branch of Life Sciences with at least 55% marks. The candidate with NET/GATE will be preferred.
How to apply:
Interested candidates may send their advance application along with bio-data mentioning; telephone/mobile number, E-mail address, qualification details, research experience etc and all supporting documents by post to the office of Head, Central University of Haryana, Mahendergarh-123031
By E-mail to email@example.com
Date of Walk-in-Interview:
15 May 2018 at 03:00 PM in the office of Head, Department of Biotechnology, Central University of Haryana, Mahendergarh-123031 (New academic Block no. 1 Ground Floor)
Documents required at interview:
- All original documents
- One complete set of self-attested photocopies of their documents.
- Reprints of publications (if any)
- Other certificates (in original form)
Cancellation of fellowship:
The fellowship is liable to cancellation in case of:
- unsatisfactory research work,
- fellow is found ineligible later
The advertisement has also been displayed on the university website www.cuh.ac.in
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
- No separate letter will be issued for the interview.
- The above position is purely temporary
- Selected candidates will not be entitled to claim for regular appointments/absorption in this institute.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Dr. K.K. Dubey
Department of Biotechnology
Central University of Haryana