Clinical Data Spec – (R1014700) In Bangalore, IN At IQVIA
IQVIA is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree, or educational equivalence, in clinical, biological or mathematical sciences, or related field, or nursing qualification; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech
- Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers
- Regular sitting for extended periods of time
Provide basic and some comprehensive data management expertise to data management team to provide efficient, quality data management products that meet customer needs. May also undertake team leadership activities under the supervision of the Data Operations Coordinator, Data Team Lead, or Functional Manager.
- Serve as a Data Operations Coordinator (DOC) for one protocol with less then 5 operations staff (excludes DE) or a leadership role in a specific area or process on a large study with guidance.
- Serve in the role of back-up to a Data Operations Coordinator or Data Team Lead.
- Conduct data review.
- Write and resolve data clarifications.
- Lead database audit team.
- Develop and test databases and edit specifications.
- Understand and comply with core operating procedures and working instructions.
- Meet objectives as assigned.
- Develop and maintain good communications and working relationships with CDM team.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Medical terminology exposure
- Excellent organizational, communication, leadership and computer skills
- Ability to exercise excellent attention to detail
- Ability to act independently and with initiative required to resolving problems
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.