Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Center for Biomedical Research (ACBR)
University of Delhi
Applications are invited for the following assignment in a purely time-bound research project.
Name of the Post
|Junior Research Fellow|
Number of Posts
Place of Working
|ACBR, Delhi University, North Campus, Delhi-09|
Name of the research project
|Study the role of hnRNPAl (RNA binding protein) in glioma cell drug resistance development|
|SERB, Department of Science & Technology (DST), New Delhi|
Duration of Project
|17 Months (Annual review for extension)|
Emoluments per month
|Rs. 25000/- (consolidated)|
Duration of Appointment
|One year, only extendable based on the availability of funds and performance|
|Candidate should have M.Sc. in Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Biomedical Sciences/ Medical Biotechnology with 55% of minimum marks or equivalent to CGPA grade or candidates having CSIR/UGC/NET or valid GATE score are eligible.|
|Experience in Primary cell line culture and maintenance and Molecular biology technique (such as RT-PCR, Gene cloning etc.), working knowledge of computers (MS Office, Internet etc.)|
- Date of Interview – 10th May 2018
- Reporting Time – 11:30 AM onwards
- Venue of Interview – Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Centre for Biomedical Research (ACBR), University of Delhi. Delhi 110007.
- Competent candidates are requested to mail their applications along with a self-attested photograph and their CV to email@example.com.
- Electronic applications will be accepted only till 29th April 2018. Short-listed candidates will be notified by email.
- The interview will be held at Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Centre for Biomedical Research (ACBR), University of Delhi. Delhi 110007. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Date & time of Interview: 10th May 2018, 11:30 am onwards.
- Candidates should not be more than 28 yrs.
- Candidates should bring all original degree certificates, date of birth proof along with any other relevant information (like copies of publications, awards, recommendations etc.) at the time of interview.
- For technical information of the project, a candidate may contact the Principal Investigator at the below address:
Name: Dr. Ajay K Yadav
Address: Dr. B.R Ambedkar Centre for Biomedical Research (ACBR), University of Delhi.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org