INTERVIEW FOR TEMPORARY POSITION OF JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW (1) IN THE DEVELOPMENTAL BIOLOGY GROUP
Position Title: Junior Research Fellow
No.of Positions: 01
Project Title: “Identification of enhancers regulating expression in glial subsets in Drosophila”
Project Code: (SP-251)
Duration: Period up to 14.02.2019
Group/ Division: DEVELOPMENTAL BIOLOGY GROUP
(i) 1st Class M. Sc in the area of Life Sciences, Zoology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry.
(ii) CSIR-UGC or GATE qualified
Desirable: Laboratory experience with Drosophila, molecular biology with an aptitude for research.
Monthly stipend: Rs.25000/- + HRA @ 30%
Age limit: 28 years, relaxation by 5 years for SC/ST, Women, Physically handicapped candidates & 3 years for OBC candidates.
Important Dates :
- Application Deadline – 29/03/2018
- Display of the shortlisted candidates for interview – Will be displayed on Institute website by 04/04/2018
- Date of Interview – Tuesday, 12/04/2018 at 10:00 a.m
How to Apply
- Candidates fulfilling above conditions may apply in the prescribed format available under this advertisement along with self-attested copies of qualifications, certificates, Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by competent authority (for reserved category) and send it to The Administrative Officer, Agharkar Research Institute by 29.03.2018.
- Non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/- (except SC/ST/women and PH candidates) to be paid online through https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm or link available on Institute Website http://www.aripune.org (Pay application fees on SBI Collect under Announcements). Candidate should attach the receipt of online payment of fees and indicate the online receipt number in the application form. The Institute is not responsible for any incomplete/pending/failed transactions of online application fee payments and they may contact the concerned bank in this regard.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same will not entitle the candidate to be called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to select the suitable candidate.
- In case of deserving and exceptionally qualified candidates, desirable qualification are relaxed at the discretion of the Competent Authority
- In case of non-availability of qualified JRF, candidates having M.Sc degree in the above subjects with 1st class may be considered for RS @ 23,000/- (Fixed) per month.
Note: No T.A. is admissible for attending the interview and selected candidate will have no right for appointment against any ARI or funding agency’s post/s.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.