CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Biology
Kolkata – 700 032, West Bengal, India
Position: Junior Research Fellow(Project)
No. of Vacancies: 01
Vacancy Code: 5041801
Name of the Project: ‘Identification of Stress-Responsive microRNAs In Arabidopsis Under Altered GSH Conditions’.
Sponsor of the Project: DST.
Name of the PI/ Co-PI: Dr. Sharmila Chattopadhyaya
Age Limit: 28 Years
Stipend: Rs.25,000/- p.m. plus HRA
Qualification Required: M.Sc in Biological Science (preferably Plant Science) with at least 55% marks & the candidate should have NET-LS/GATE.
Desirable Experience : Experience in plant Molecular Biology/ Plant Tissue Culture/ Plant Biochemistry etc.
How to Apply:
- The engagement is purely temporary and, therefore, does not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit for regularization or absorption against any IICB / CSIR post.
- The age and qualifications will be reckoned as on the date of interview. The upper age limit is relaxable for SC / ST / OBC / PH and women candidates as per rules.
Interested candidates fulfilling all the above conditions may appear for the walk-in-interview to be held on 03.04.2018 from 10.30 AM in the Red Carpet Room with the following documents self-attested copy :
- Matriculation Certificate in support of your date of birth,
- Degree/Diploma Certificate,
- Original reprints of all testimonials regarding educational qualification,
- No Objection Certificate from the employer if employed,
- Final Mark Sheet of M.Sc Examination,
- Documentary proof of qualified NET/GATE
- One Passport size photograph.
- Date of Interview – 03/04/2018
- Reporting Time – From 10.30 AM.
- Venue of Interview – Red Carpet Room