Position Title: Graduate Assistant
No. of. Positions: 01
Project Title: “Bio-efficacy, Phototoxicity and Effects of Spinetoram 0.8% GR insecticide on natural enemies and rice pests.” (EAP-259)
Duration: 1 year
Age as on Interview Date: Minimum 21 Years and Maximum 55 Years
Rate of Fellowship / Remuneration: Rs.15,000/- p.m. (Fixed)
Qualifications: Graduate: B.Sc. (Agri)/ B.Sc. (Horti) / B.Sc. (Botany) / B.Sc. (In any Biological Science).
- Date of Interview – 02.04.2018
- Time of Interview – 10:30 a.m.
- Venue of Interview – NRRI, Cuttack
- The above position is purely temporary and is co-terminus with the scheme/project. The services of appointed candidates will stand terminated automatically after expiry of the scheme/project or completion of period indicated in the selection offer, whichever is earlier and the candidate will not have any right for absorption in NRRI/ICAR. The above age limits are relaxable for SC, ST and OBC candidates as per Govt. of India norms.
- Eligible candidates desirous to be considered for the above-mentioned position are advised to bring one copy of their bio-data along with Xerox copy of all the certificates and mark sheets affixing recent photograph thereon together with original copies of educational certificate/mark sheet/experience certificate (matriculation onwards)/NET/GATE/Ph.D/ copy of M.Sc dissertation/thesis and appear for a walk-in-interview comprising of a written-cum-personal interview on prescribed date, time and place.
- Director, NRRI reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of position and also to cancel the recruitment process for the position mentioned above. Director’s decision will be final and binding in all aspects.
- No TA and DA for appearing in the interview are admissible.
- No candidate will be entertained strictly after 10.30 a.m.
- If currently employed, then the candidate will have to furnish no‐objection certificate from the current employer for appearing in the walk‐in‐interview.
- Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the position.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.