ICAR-NATIONAL BUREAU OF ANIMAL GENETIC
Near Basant Vihar G.T. Road Bypass
P.O. Box No.129, Karnal-132001 (Haryana)
Walk-in-Interview will be held at ICAR-NBAGR, Karnal (Haryana) on 26.03.2018 at 10.30 A.M. for one contractual position of Project Assistant under DBT-BIOCARE Project “ Exploring genetic diversity across MHC class II locus and its association with differential immune response in indicus, cross and exotic cattle” as per details are given below:-
Position Title: Project Assistant
No.of. Positions: 01
Project Title: “ Exploring genetic diversity across MHC class II locus and its association with differential immune response in indicus, cross and exotic cattle”
Age Limit: Maximum age limit is 30 years at the time of interview.
Emoluments: Rs. 8,000/- per month consolidated
- Essential – B.Sc./B.Tech in the area of Biotechnology/ Life Sciences.
- Desirable – Knowledge and working experience of basic molecular biology techniques.
Application Instructions :
The above position is purely temporary and will be filled in on the contractual basis. The selected candidate shall have no right/claim for regular appointment at this Institute, as the engagement is co-terminus with the Project/Scheme.
Interested candidates may attend Walk-in-Interview at 10:30 AM on 26.03.2018 along with original certificates and typed
bio-data with one set of attested copies of each their certificates with passport size photograph. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
All eligible candidates are advised to be present at least 30 minutes before the scheduled time on the date of interview for completing necessary formalities. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates
- Those candidates who are already working in any project/scheme/organization should bring “No Objection Certificate” from his present employer.
- On the date of Walk-In-Interview required Degree Certificate should be in hand.
- The experience will be counted after acquiring the basic minimum qualifications.
- A panel of selected candidates will also be made which may be utilized for filling of positions of shorter durations in future if demand arises.
- Any other clarifications can be had on the date of interview.
- The Director’s decision will be final and binding on all respects.
Application format: Name, Fathers Name, Date of Birth, Full Present and Permanent address with Telephone Numbers and email address, Category: General/SC/ST/OBC, Qualification details with percentage marks from matriculation/high school onwards (starting from the highest qualification first), Previous Experience, if any, self declaration regarding truthfulness in the application, signature with date and place.
- Date of Interview – 26.03.2018
- Time of Interview – 10:30 AM
- Venue of Interview – National Bureau of Animal Genetic Resources, Karnal (Haryana)-132001
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.