Downstream executive (1803) Position
Job Title: Downstream Executive
Req ID: 1803
Location: Bengaluru – India
B.Tech /M.Sc (Biotechnology /Bioengineering/Chemical engineering) with 1 to 3 years industrial experience
Industrial experience with global / Indian biopharmaceutical industry at 2000L scale, process scale-up and exposure to Single-Use Bioreactor with the understanding of the expression of monoclonal antibodies and therapeutic proteins.
TECHNICAL /FUNCTIONAL SKILL:
- Expertise in the purification of recombinant proteins and monoclonal antibodies with mammalian cell culture system
- Experience in the purification of monoclonal antibodies in a large-scale operation
- Exposure to purification of a wide variety of proteins ( novel and biosimilars)
- Exposure to develop the strategy for large-scale downstream process
- Experience on Scale up , technology transfer, and purification operation at large scale
- Experience in handling on downstream process equipment’s such as the continuous centrifuge, depth filtration, chromatography system, column chromatography, column packing and filtration skids
- Experience in troubleshooting operation in protein purification process
- Strong knowledge of cGMP operation, quality guidelines and standards with ability to interpret and apply them.
- Experience and technical knowledge in biologics drug product operations
- Experience in writing GMP documents such as batch manufacturing records, tech transfer document, batch reports, batch trending and analysis, operating procedure, deviation reports and other related documents.
- Proven ability to rapidly adapt to changing environment and circumstances requiring flexibility
- Proficiency with use of global systems of documentation & enterprise management system (e.g. SAP)
- Proven ability in demonstrating continuous improvement
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.