INTERVIEW FOR TEMPORARY POSITION OF JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW (1) IN THE DEVELOPMENTAL BIOLOGY GROUP
Name of the Position: Junior Research Fellow
No. of. Positions: 01
Name of the Project: “Determine the role of autophagy in Germline stem cell maintenance” (SP-278)
Post Code: SP/278/JRF
Project Duration: 30.01.2021
Group/Division: DEVELOPMENTAL BIOLOGY GROUP
Age Limit: 28 years, relaxation by 5 years for SC, ST and female candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
Monthly Stipend : Rs.25,000/- + HRA (JRF)
Application Deadline – 25.03.2018
- Essential – 1st class M.Sc in Life Science, Zoology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology or related Discipline. CSIR / UGC NET/SET, ICMR/ICAR JRF, GATE, GPAT, JEST, NBHM, JGEEBILS
- Desirable – Experience in handling Drosophila.
How to Apply:
- Candidates fulfilling above conditions may apply in the prescribed format available under this advertisement along with self-attested copies of qualifications, certificates, Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by competent authority (for reserved category) and send it to The Administrative Officer, Agharkar Research Institute by 25.03.2018.
- Non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/- (except SC/ST and women candidates) to be paid online through https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm or link available on Institute Website http://www.aripune.org (Pay application fees on SBI Collect under Announcements). Candidate should attach the receipt of online payment of fees and indicate the online receipt number in the application form. The Institute is not responsible for any incomplete/pending/failed transactions of online
application fee payments and they may contact the concerned bank in this regard.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are bare minimum and mere possession of same will not entitle the candidate to be called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to select a suitable candidate.
- In case of deserving, exceptionally qualified and experienced candidates, desirable qualification are relaxed at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
- In case of non-availability of qualified JRF, candidates having M.Sc. degree in the above subjects with at least 55% marks may be considered for Research Studentship @ Rs.23000/- (fixed) p.m
- Application Deadline – 25.03.2018
- Display of the shortlisted candidates for interview – Will be displayed on Institute website by 03.04.2018
- Date of Interview – Wednesday, 11.04.2018 at 10.00 a.m
Note: No T.A. is admissible for attending the interview and selected candidate will have no right for appointment against any ARI or funding agency’s post/s.