INTERVIEW FOR TEMPORARY POSITION OF OECT SENIOR RESEARCH FELLOW (1) IN THE BIOENERGY GROUP
Name of the Position: Junior Research Fellow
Name of the Project: “Development and demonstration of bioconversion process for generation of methane from subsurface lignite deposits ” (SP-277)
Post Code: SP/277/SRF
Project Duration: 08 July 2019
Group/Division: Bioenergy Group
Age Limit: 32 years, relaxation by 5 years for SC/ST, Women, Physically handicapped candidates & 3 years for OBC candidates.
Monthly Stipend : Rs.30,000/- (Consolidated)
Application Deadline – 11/03/2018
- Essential – M. Sc (Microbiology) with First Class
- Desirable – Experience in Bioenergy / Petroleum Biotechnology
How to Apply:
- Candidates fulfilling above conditions may apply in the prescribed format available under this advertisement along with self-attested copies of qualifications, certificates, Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by competent authority (for reserved category) and send it to Agharkar Research Institute by 11/03/2018.
- Non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/- (except SC/ST/PWD and women candidates) to be paid online through https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm or link available on Institute Website http://www.aripune.org (Pay application fees on SBI Collect under Announcements). Candidate should attach the receipt of online payment of fees and indicate the online receipt number in the application form. The Institute is not responsible for any incomplete/pending/failed transactions of online application fee payments and they may contact the concerned bank in this regard.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are bare minimum and mere possession of same will not entitle the candidate to be called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to select a suitable candidate.
- In case of deserving, exceptionally qualified and experienced candidates, desirable qualification are relaxed at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
- In case of non-availability of qualified SRF, candidates having M.Sc degree in the above subjects with 1st class may be considered for OECT-JRF @ 25,000/- (Fixed) per month.
Important Dates :
- Application Deadline – 11/03/2018
- Display of the shortlisted candidates for interview – Will be displayed on Institute website by 13/03/2018
- Date of Interview – Tuesday, 20/03/2018 at 10:00 a.m
Note: No T.A. is admissible for attending the interview and selected candidate will have no right for appointment against any ARI or funding agency’s post/s.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.