CSIR-CENTRAL FOOD TECHNOLOGICAL RESEARCH
INSTITUTE MYSURU – 570 020, INDIA
RECRUITMENT OF JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW
ADVERTISEMENT NO. REC.04/2018
CSIR – Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysuru a constituent National Laboratory of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research Institute (CSIR), invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of 1 (One) position of Junior Research Fellow, initially for a period of one year or till the project is over on a temporary contractual basis in the project entitled “Understanding key proteins/enzymes of probiotic lactobacilli involved in β- manno-oligosaccharides catabolism” (GAP-0523) funded by DBT, Ministry of Science and Technology, New Delhi, tenable at the Protein Chemistry and Technology Department, CSIRCFTRI, Mysore, Karnataka.
First class M.Sc. in Microbiology/Biochemistry/Biotechnology (with NET qualification) or M.Tech. in Biotechnology.
Hands on experience in Molecular Biology and Biochemistry techniques with good aptitude.
Emoluments: Rs.25,000/( Rupees Twenty Five Thousand only) per month plus 20% HRA.
Terms and Conditions:
- Candidates should not have exceeded 28 years of age as on 09.03.2018 i.e. the last date of receiving the applications. Age relaxation as applicable by Govt. of India rules for SC/ST/OBC and women candidates will be considered.
- The engagement of JRF is exclusively for the above-mentioned research work.
- The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis for a maximum period of one year or co-terminus with the project, whichever is earlier.
- The engagement under the externally funded project does not confer any right/ claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR-CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
- Performance of the JRF will be reviewed every six months. In case the performance is not satisfactory, the fellowship could be terminated with one month’s notice or one month’s stipend in lieu thereof.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
- If already the candidate is working in CSIR-CFTRI “No objection certificate” from the PI is mandatory at the time of interview.
Eligible candidates may send their complete Biodata with email address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates in support of date of birth, caste, qualification/experience etc., as hard copy to Dr. Mukesh Kapoor, Senior Scientist, Department of Protein Chemistry and Technology, CSIRCFTRI Mysuru–570020, Karnataka (email:firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before 09.03.2018. Application format can be downloaded from the website www.cftri.com.
Applications received after the due date (09.03.2018) will be rejected. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of interview and the venue through e-mail/post.
Applications incomplete in any of the above respects or lacking relevant documents mentioned
above are liable to be rejected.
CANVASSING IN ANY FORM AND / OR BRINGING IN ANY INFLUENCE, POLITICAL OR OTHERWISE WILL BE TREATED AS A DISQUALIFICATION FOR THE POST APPLIED FOR. INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO.