CSIR-CENTRAL FOOD TECHNOLOGICAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE
MYSURU – 570 020, INDIA
(Council of Scientific & Industrial Research)
RECRUITMENT OF PROJECT ASSISTANT LEVEL I
ADVERTISEMENT NO. REC.05/2018
CSIR – Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysuru a constituent National Laboratory of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of 1 (one) position of Project Assistants Level-I initially for a period of one year or till the project is over on a temporary contractual basis in the project entitled “Investigating the structural basis for promiscuity in sugar nucleotidylyltransferases family of enzymes: implications to glycorandomisation” (GAP-0502) funded by DBT, New Delhi. tenable at the Department of Molecular Nutrition, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysuru, Karnataka.
Job Title: Project Assistant Level I
Name of the Project : “Investigating the structural basis for promiscuity in sugar nucleotidylyltransferases family of enzymes: implications to glycorandomisation” (GAP-0502)
Emoluments: Rs.8,000/- per month (Rupees Eight Thousand only) consolidated.
Essential Qualifications: First class B.Sc. in Biology/Botany/Chemistry/Zoology or equivalent degree with good academic records.
Desirable: One-year working experience in research labs providing assistance in the preparation of samples for experiments etc.
- Candidates should not have exceeded 25 years of age as on 02.03.2018 i.e. the last date of receiving the applications.
- Age relaxation as applicable by Gov. of India rules for SC/ST/OBC and women candidates will be considered
- The engagement of PA-I is exclusively for the above-mentioned project.
- The engagement will be contractual and on a purely temporary basis for a maximum period of one year or co-terminus with the project, whichever is earlier.
- The engagement under externally funded project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR/CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
- If already the candidate is working in CSIR-CFTRI, a “No objection certificate” from the PI is mandatory at the time of interview.
Eligible candidates may send their complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates in support of date of birth, caste, qualification/experience etc., as hard copy to Dr. Balaji Prakash, Senior Principal Scientist, Department of Molecular Nutrition, CSIR-CFTRI Mysuru–570020, Karnataka (email: email@example.com) on or before 02.03.2018. Application format can be downloaded from the website www.cftri.com.
Applications received after the due date (02.03.2018) will be rejected. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of interview and the venue through email/post.
CANVASSING IN ANY FORM AND / OR BRINGING IN ANY INFLUENCE, POLITICAL OR OTHERWISE WILL BE TREATED AS A DISQUALIFICATION FOR THE POST APPLIED FOR. INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO.
Application Deadline – on or before 02.03.2018