Post Graduate Teacher – Biology Job
A walk-in-interview will be held in the Vidyalaya premises in order to prepare a panel of teachers in different subjects to be engaged on part-time contractual/daily need basis in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Air Force Station, Barnala.
Job Title: PGT – Biology
- Two years’ Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc Course of Regional College of
Education of NCERT in the concerned subject;
- Master Degree from a recognized University with atleast 50%marks in aggregate in the following subjects:PGT (Biology) – Botany/ Zoology/ Life Sciences/Bio Sciences/ Genetics/ Micro Biology/ Bio-Technology/ Molecular Bio/Plant Physiology provided they have studied Botany and Zoology at Graduation level.
- B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university
- Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English media.
Desirable Qualifications: Knowledge of computer applications.
Salary: As per rules
How to Apply:
The eligible candidates may submit duly filled application form (which is available on our website www.kvbarnala.org along with one set of self-attested copies of certificates/testimonials in the Vidyalaya between 8.30 am to 9.30 am only on the date of interview. The candidate will attend the interview along with original certificates/testimonials as per the given schedule.
- Essential Qualifications are required as per KVS recruitment rules available on the website. (www.kvbarnala.org)
- For the post of TGTs and PRTs, preference will be given to CTET qualified candidates.
- For other details and necessary instructions please visit our website
4. No TA / DA will be given for candidates.
5. Payment of remuneration to contractual teachers/others is as per KVS norms.
- Date of Interview: 26.02.2018
- Reporting Time 8.30 am to 9.30 am
- Time of Interview: 09:00 onwards.