KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA SVP NPA SHIVARAMPALLY HYDERABAD
A walk-in-interview will be held in the Vidyalaya premises in order to prepare a panel of teachers in different subjects to be engaged on part-time contractual/daily need basis in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Hyderabad.
Job Title : PGT – Biology
- Two years’ Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc Course of Regional College of
Education of NCERT in the concerned subject;
- Master Degree from a recognized University with atleast 50%marks in aggregate in the following subjects:PGT (Biology) – Botany/ Zoology/ Life Sciences/BioSciences/ Genetics/ Micro Biology/ BioTechnology/ Molecular Bio/Plant Physiology provided they have studied Botany and Zoology at Graduation level.
- B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university
- Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English media.
Desirable Qualifications : Knowledge of computer applications.
Salary : As per rules
How to Apply:
- Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply in the prescribed format only and Candidates should fill application in the prescribed Performa and give at the time of interview by hand only. No certificates/testimonial should be forwarded through post .
- If one Candidate is applying for multiple posts then he/she has to fill different form for each post. Application for multiple posts on one form will be cancelled.
- No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Before applying, the candidates
should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility norms.
- Their registration will be provisional as their eligibility will be verified only at the time of Interview. Mere issue of Interview call letter or allowed to write the written examination will not imply acceptance of candidature of the applicants. Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process. Even after joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria at any stage, the appointment shall be cancelled and further necessary action may be taken by KVS as deemed proper.
- She/he would be engaged till such time the regular teacher joins or the end of the academic session, whichever is earlier.
- Relaxation in CTET-In the absence of CTET qualified candidates, candidates without CTET qualification may be considered, if otherwise eligible as per KVS recruitment Rules.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature of the applicant.
- Teachers engaged on contractual basis, would have no claim or right for appointment on regular basis nor will they be a part of the cadre of teachers of Kendriya Vidyalayas.
Interview Date / Time:
- Date of Interview : 27.02.2018
- Time of Interview : 10 AM onwards