Junior Research Fellow Position
Applications are invited for a “Walk-in-Interview” scheduled to be held at Division of Veterinary Public Health, Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Izatnagar (UP) on February, 26, 2018 at 10.30 AM for engagement of one Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in DST funded project entitled ‘Development and application of enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for serological survey of Japanese encephalitis virus infection in equines’ purely on contract basis.
Name of the Position: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Name of the Project: ‘Development and application of enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for serological survey of Japanese encephalitis virus infection in equines’
Maximum Age Limit: 35 years (relaxation for women and SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Govt. of India norms).
- Essential: M.Sc. in Biotechnology/Microbiology or allied discipline (NET qualification essential for M.Sc. candidates).
- Desirable: Working knowledge in molecular biology and virology, computer application (Web-searching, MS-Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc.).
How to Apply:
Candidates fulfilling the qualification may appear directly in “Walk-in-Interview”. Candidates attending the interview are required to bring recent bio-data, original and one photocopy of certificates, two passport size photographs. The applicants may send their bio-data in advance by email to the P.I. Dr. Himani Dhanze at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date of Interview – 26 February 2018
- Time of Interview – 10:30 AM
- Venue of Interview – Division of Veterinary Public Health, Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Izatnagar (UP)
The engagement is purely temporary on the contractual basis and co-terminus with the project.
The engagements will be liable for termination at any time in case of unsatisfactory performance.
There will be no provision of absorption/re-employment in ICAR/ICAR-IVRI/DST on termination of the project.
No TA/DA will be provided for appearing in the interview and no separate letter will be issued.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.