Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development (IBSD)
Sikkim Centre, Tadong, Gangtok -737102, Sikkim
A walk-in-interview will be held on Wednesday, the 21st February 2018 from 9.30 a.m. to 12.30 pm at the Institute of Bioresources of Sustainable Development (IBSD), Sikkim Centre, Tadong, Gangtok for selection of one (01) Junior Research Fellow under externally funded DBT project on contractual basis:
Title of the project: “Chemical Ecology of the North East Region (NER) of India: A Collaborative Programme Linking NER and Bangalore Researchers”.
Funding agency: DBT Govt. of India
Position Title: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Positions: 01
Fellowship (Rs.): Rs. 25,000/- + 10% HRA for 1st and 2nd year and Rs. 28,000/- + 10% HRA for 3rd year.
For non-NET candidates: Rs. 12,000/- + 10% HRA for 1st and 2nd year and Rs. 14,000/- +10% HRA for the 3rd year.
Duration of the project: 3 Years or till the completion of the project whichever is earlier
Qualifications & Experience: M. Sc. in Microbiology/Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Botany/Life Sciences or relevant subjects with minimum 60% of total marks.
Upper Age Limit: 28 years (relaxable for reserved categories as per GOI norms)
- The above position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the completion of the project. The selected candidate shall not claim for the appointment either to IBSD, Imphal, IBSD, Sikkim Centre or DBT, New Delhi.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The appointed JRF will be enrolled for Ph.D. as per terms and conditions.
- The upper age limit shall be 28 years (relaxable for reserved categories as per GOI norms).
- Eligible candidates may report and appear for a walk-in interview with all original and attested copies of the certificate at 09.30 a.m. on 21st February 2018.
- For details visit www.ibsd.gov.in. No Interim queries will be attended.