National Institute of Immunology
Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi-110067
Applications are invited for the position of Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow (Project) for the following time-bound sponsored project as per the details are given below:
Position Title Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow (Project)
No. of. Positions: 1
Project Title: “Cancer Research Program” funded by DBT
Principal Investigator: Dr. Anil K. Suri Professor of Eminence ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
Emolument: The selected candidates may be placed in any of the below categories depending on qualification & experience.
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs. 25,000/- consolidated p.m. plus 30% HRA
- Senior Research Fellow: Rs. 28,000/- consolidated p.m. plus 30% HRA
- Junior Research Fellow: M.Sc or equivalent degree in the Biological Sciences.
- Senior Research Fellow: M.Sc/M.Tech in Life sciences with two years of research
PS- The Candidate should have qualified any ‘National Level Examination’ such as NET/ GATE etc for applying for the above position
Job Description & Desired Knowledge:
- Junior Research Fellow: Candidates should have knowledge of Molecular Biology techniques, Recombinant protein technology, cell culture, RT-PCR and Cancer Immunology
- Senior Research Fellow: Candidates should have experience in Cancer Cell line culture, Immunohistochemistry, Real-Time PCR, Western Blotting and animal handling.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT GIVEN BELOW, through e-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., e-mail id, fax numbers, telephone numbers.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and they required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/ST/PH and Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees) subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview.
Application Deadline – 28th February 2018