INSTITUTE OF LIFE SCIENCES
NALCO Square, Bhubaneswar 751023, India
Institute of Life Sciences (ILS), Bhubaneswar, an autonomous institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India will be conducting a walk-in-interview for the Indian Nationals for the appointment of the following Laboratory Technician position.
Name of position: Laboratory Technician
No. of. Positions: 04
- Managing lab orders (preparing indents, follow up with the vendors, obtaining quotes)
- General laboratory works and its management.
- Preparing and autoclaving buffers/ reagents for the lab common use.
- Collection of samples from hospitals.
- Routine technical support to Ph.D. students.
- BSc. (Botany, Zoology, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Chemistry etc.) OR
- +2 Science with DMLT and 01 years of working experience in any Research Laboratory.
*Working experience in any Research Laboratory will be given preference.
Selected candidates will be hired through the Institute’s manpower outsourcing agency under skilled category and will be paid as per the minimum wages rules laid down by Ministry of Labour, Govt. of India.
Interested/eligible candidates may download the application form from the institute website (www.ils.res.in ) and appear the interview with the duly filled form and self-attested copies of mark sheets and certificates.
The original certificates and proof of age and caste to be produced at the time of interview for verification. The decision of the Institute Director regarding the selection of candidates will be final and no further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. No interim enquiries will be entertained. Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the position.
Date of Interview: 19.02.2018
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.