Research Associate Vacancy @ Nektar, Hyderabad
Nektar Therapeutics is looking for energetic and talented people who like challenges, who want to make a difference and who have a track record of delivering results.
Job Title: Research Associate II
Location: Hyderabad, India
- A masters MSc /M Pharm degree along with a minimum of 3-5 years of relevant skills in pharmaceutical/biotech industry is required.
- Hands on experience to operate instruments like HPLC, UPLC, LCMS, ELISA, MSD to quantify drugs and their metabolites in biological matrices. Hands-on with routine instruments like pH meters, weighing balances, centrifuges, shakers, single and multichannel pipettes and Milli Q system. Ability to develop efficient and robust bioanalytical methods.
- Hands on experience with sample preparation of small and large molecules using techniques like LLE, SPE, PPT, 96 well plate, microtiter plate assays and automated liquid handling system.
- Knowledge of Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) procedures and bioanalysis related guidance documents on OECD and USFDA, EMA. Ability to review experimental data, SOPs, procedures, reports.
- The hands-on experience with electronic data management like LIMS will be considered an added advantage. Good understanding of Chromatography.
- Familiarization with the computer is essential (MS Word, MS Excel, Powerpoint). Must be willing to work as part of a team and should have good Well versed with good interpersonal skills, presentation and communication skill.
- Communication: Well versed with the English language.
- The role involves support to bioanalytical activities required as per established SOPs and protocols. The incumbent must demonstrate proven record of hands-on experience on instruments like HPLC, LCMS, ELISA, and MSD.
- He / She must also be able to demonstrate the skill of preparing biological samples by different techniques, including LLE, PPT, SPE, 96 well plate and microtiter plate sample preparation methods.
- Maintains up to date knowledge of bioanalytical guidelines and industry practices.
- Must have the ability to develop robust bioanalytical methods. Must be able to review instrument and raw data.
- Executes the activities as per written procedures and in a timely manner and records all activities to ensure traceability.
- Updates Manager / Supervisor routinely on the outcome of results.
Bioanalytical methods and Analysis of study samples:
- Develop bioanalytical methods for New Chemical entities, drugs, metabolites in different biological matrices using LC-MS/MS. Perform Method validation and sample analysis.
- Study Sample accountability: Responsible for accountability of study and stability samples. SOP and training: Understand SOPs and procedures.
- Commitment to Quality: Ensure activities conducted in the bioanalytical lab are in compliance with established SOPs, procedures, systems, regulatory guidance without deviating from established procedures.
- Documentation accountability of Study / Method Validation file: Checking of data accuracy and integrity, data collation and report preparation.
- Interface with Quality Assurance: For data and reports accuracy, closure of observations and preparation of final report.
- Calibration/maintenance of instrument: Ensure timely calibrations and maintenance of equipment under your accountability.
- Routine procedures and systems checks: Review general documents, log-books, calibration records required in assuring GLP compliance and report findings to supervisor.
- Document management: Ensure safe custody of study and method validation file and their archiving as per established procedure.
- Responsibilities allotted by Supervisor. Flexibility: Needs to be flexible in working hours to accommodate as per the project needs and with cross-functional teams.