Recruitment for the post of “Project Assistant / Fellow” under-funded project
Institute invites applications from Indian nationals for the following position on contract basis:
Position Title: Project Fellow/Assistant
No. of. Positions: 01
Project Title: “Tuberculosis Diagnostics Based on Mycobacterial Glycolipid-Protein Interactions.”
Project Code: 30317018
Interview for shortlisted candidates on 16th March 2018 (Reporting Time: 10:00 A.M.)
Description: The project will involve identification and biochemical characterization of glycolipid-protein interactions and adherence in mycobacterial cells and culture of mycobacterial cells in biofilms.
For more information see http://www.iisertirupati.ac.in/people/faculty/raju.html
Principal Investigator: Dr. Raju Mukherjee
Funding Agency: Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India
- Essential – M.Sc. in Biology /Life sciences /Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Chemical sciences or Equivalent degree with minimum 60% marks or an Equivalent degree.
- Desirable – Valid CSIR / UGC NET-JRF or GATE score card.
- Experience in mycobacteriology/ carbohydrate chemistry/ chemical biology.
- Candidates who have qualified any of the national level tests like CSIR / UGC – NET / GATE etc. with valid score in score card are eligible for remuneration of Rs. 25000/- + 10% HRA per month (Consolidated).
- Others will be eligible for Rs.16,000/- + 10% HRA per month based on their academic qualification.
- The appropriate increment in fellowship will be provided after completion of 2 years as per the DBT guidelines.
How to Apply:
- Applicants should send their application by email addressed to email@example.com attaching duly filled application form available below this advt. (converted into PDF) on or before the last date i.e. 9th March 2018 by 5.00 P.M. Please mention the name of the Post and Project Code in the subject line. No other application form will be accepted.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified by email/call letter and will be invited to attend the interview scheduled to be held on 16th March 2018 at 10.00 A.M. at IISER Tirupati.
- The print out of the application form sent by email signed and dated by the applicant along with recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. would be collected at the time of interview. Applicant must bring all the original certificates at the time of interview for the purpose of verification, along with one set of photocopies.
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Tirupati is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, for the promotion of high-quality science education and research in the country.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.