INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY DELHI
Advertisement No.: IITD/IRD/032/2018
Applications from Indian nationals are invited for Project Appointment under the following project. The appointment shall be on the contractual basis with consolidated pay, renewable yearly or upto the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
Job Title: Project Associate (1)
Title of the Project: Investigation on CedA as Primary Protein Responsible for Coordination of Bacterial Chromosomal Replication and Cell Division (RP03143)
Name of the Project Investigator: Prof. Bishwajit Kundu
Duration of the Project Upto: 11/01/2019
Funding Agency: Kusuma School of Biological Sciences
Consolidated Pay-slab / Fellowship : Rs.27,500-30,250-33,000-35,750-38,500-41,250-44,000/- p.m. plus HRA @ 20%
- Essential: M.Sc. in Biosciences / Biochemistry / Biophysics with two years of experience.
- Desirable: Work experience in Protein Science & Engineering, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Structural Biology, Mass Spectrometry.
- Experience in proteomics will be advantageous.
How to Apply:
The candidates who fulfill the above qualifications/experience should appear for the interview. Kindly bring your formal application on Form No. IRD/REC-4, which can be downloaded from IRD Website (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/rec) through proper channel along with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks of each examination passed, details of work experience and a recent passport size photograph, along with original certificates (both academic & professional) for verification on the date of interview.
No candidate, who is already employed at the Institute / IRD shall be interviewed unless his/her application has been duly forwarded by their concerned establishment/sections. 5% relaxation of marks may be granted to the SC/ST Candidates.
In case of selection of a retired/superannuated government employee, his/her salary will be fixed as per prevailing IRD norms.
In case any clarification is required on eligibility regarding the above post, the candidate may contact Prof. Bishwajit Kundu at his e-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date of Interview – 19/02/2018
- Time of Interview – 10.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m.
- Venue of Interview – Committee Room, Kusuma School of Biological Sciences, IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi11001., Ph:-011-26591037