ICMR-NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR RESEARCH IN REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH
J.M. Street, Parel, Mumbai 400 012
Summer Training – 2018
Students pursuing M.Sc./M.Tech degree in Biological Sciences (Biochemistry/Microbiology/Life Science/ Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics) who are interested in undertaking their dissertation work/short-term training for 2-3 months at NIRRH can apply online during 29th January to 23rd February 2018.
The applicant should fill online application form and upload:-
- Scanned copy of Recommendation letter from Principal/Head of the Department of the college/University
- Scanned copy of the 12th marksheet or equivalent.
- Graduation marksheet OR in case of students enrolled for integrated M.Sc./M. Tech. course, previous semester mark sheet.
Candidate should note that:
- Duration of training would be from May to July 2018
- Selection would be done on the basis of 12th Percentage
- Preference would be given to Mumbai University candidates.
- No hostel accommodation would be provided to outstation candidates.
- Selected candidates will have to pay fees of Rs. 5000/-
- The work carried out at NIRRH and the data generated would belong to NIRRH and it could not be reproduced in the form of a research paper by the trainee student or his/her department.
- Selected candidates would be intimated by email by the second week of March 2018
Any queries related to Summer Training Programme at NIRRH may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
National Institute For Research in Reproductive Health (NIRRH), is a Research Institute of the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR). It was previously known as the Institute of Research in Reproduction. It was established in 1970, by the joining two ICMR units, the Reproductive Physiology Unit and the Contraceptive Testing Unit. It is affiliated to the University of Mumbai for M.Sc. and Ph.D. programmes in Biochemistry, Applied Biology and Life Sciences.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.