CSIR-CENTRAL FOOD TECHNOLOGICAL RESEARCH
INSTITUTE MYSURU – 570 020, INDIA
RECRUITMENT OF JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW/
PROJECT ASSISTANT LEVEL-II
ADVERTISEMENT NO. REC.1/2018
CSIR – Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysuru a constituent national laboratory of council of Scientific & Industrial Research Institute (CSIR), invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of 1 (one) position of Junior Research Fellow/Project Assistant Level-II initially for a period of one year or till the project is over on a temporary contractual basis in the project entitled “Anaerobic co-digestion of FOG (Fats, Oils & Grease) containing sludge from dairy industry using novel pre-treatment and integration with membrane bioreactor for zero discharge” (GAP-0520) funded by DST New Delhi, tenable at the Plant Cell Biotechnology Department, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore, Karnataka.
Name of the Position: Junior Research Fellow/ Project Assistant (Level II)
Emoluments: For JRF Rs.25,000/- per month plus 20% HRA. For PA-II Rs.25,000/-per month Consolidated. Essential
Qualifications: First class M.Sc. in Chemistry/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology (NET or equivalent qualification is mandatory for JRF else will be eligible for PA-II) or M.Tech. Biotechnology/Chemical Engineering/ Environmental Engineering.
Terms & Conditions:
- Candidates should not have exceeded 28 years for JRF and 30 years for PA-II of age as on 15.02.2018 i.e. the last date of receiving the applications. Age relaxation as applicable by Gov. of India rules for SC/ST/OBC and women candidates will be considered.
- The engagement of JRF/PA-II is exclusively for the above-mentioned research work.
- The engagement will be contractual and on the purely temporary basis for a maximum period of one year or co-terminus with the project, whichever is earlier.
- The engagement under the externally funded project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIRCFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
- Performance of the JRF/PA-II will be reviewed every six months. In case the performance is not satisfactory, the fellowship could be terminated with one month’s notice or one month’s stipend in lieu thereof.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
- If already the candidate is working in CSIR-CFTRI “No objection certificate” from the PI is mandatory at the time of interview
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send their complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates in support of date of birth, caste, qualification/experience etc., as hard copy to
Dr. S N Mudliar, Principal Scientist, Department of Plant Cell Biotechnology, CSIR-CFTRI Mysuru–570020, Karnataka (email:firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before 15.02.2018.
- Application format can be downloaded from the website www.cftri.com.
- Applications received after the due date (15.02.2018) will be rejected.
- The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of interview and the venue through e-mail/post.
CANVASSING IN ANY FORM AND / OR BRINGING IN ANY INFLUENCE, POLITICAL OR OTHERWISE WILL BE TREATED AS A DISQUALIFICATION FOR THE POST APPLIED FOR. INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO.