WALK -IN- TEST CUM INTERVIEW
Walk-in- Test cum Interview for the selection of Young Professionals II under the Network Project on Agricultural Bioinformatics and Computational Biology (CABin scheme) will be held at this Institute as per details indicated below.
Name of the post: Young Professional II
Number of posts: Two
Date of Interview: 17-02-2018 at 10.00 AM
Masters Degree in Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Biochemistry/ Bioinformatics With Bachelors’ degree in any Life Science subjects
Experience in Molecular Biology work and Bioinformatics analysis
Total Emoluments: Rs. 25,000/- per month (consolidated)
Upper age limit: Minimum 21 Years maximum 45 years (05 years relaxation for SC/ST/ Women candidates and 03 Years for OBC candidates) as on the date of interview.
Duration of Project: Up to 31-03-2020.
The candidates upon selection should be able to conduct molecular biology experiments including proteomics and also desired to have familiarity with computational methods and programming languages.
General Terms and conditions
- The above position is purely on temporary basis and will be filled on contractual basis for an a period up to 31-03-2020. There is no provision of re-employment after termination of the project. The selected candidate will not have any right for claiming pay scale or absorption against any regular post being vacant on a later date at this Institute.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature.
- The decision of Director, ICAR- IISR would be final and binding in all aspects.
- Candidates will not be permitted to enter the Examination Hall after 10.30 A.M.
- Candidates who secure the minimum marks prescribed by the Institute in written test only will be eligible for attending the interview. The number of candidates to be called for the interview will be decided by the Director of the Institute.
- Those who do not possess the proof of Educational Qualifications will not be allowed to attend the
Note: All relevant certificates (in original) and biodata, No objection certificate in case he/she is employed elsewhere and experience certificate in original (if any) need to be produced at the time of interview.
Location of IISR Kozhikode Main Campus – Pallithazham bus stop between Moozhikkal
East and Chelavoor on the NH 212 “Kozhikode – Kollegal” Road.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.