Walk-In Interview @ CSIR-NEIST
North East Institute of Science and Technology, Jorhat, Assam, a constituent establishment of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi, has been engaged in multidisciplinary R&D work relevant to the country in general and North Eastern Region in particular.
Job Title: Project Assistant L – II
Number of Vacancies: 03
Project Code: HCP0010
- Essential: 1st class M Sc in (Agriculture, Botany, Biotech., Tissue Culture, Life Science).
- Desirable: NET (JRF/LS) qualified and experience in Medicinal & Aromatic Plants or Natural Products.
Age Limit: 30 yrs
Remuneration: Rs. 25,000/- per month+ 8% HRA
Job Title: Traineeship
Number of Vacancies: 01
Project Code: GAP -0200
Duration: 31-03-2018 [may be extended]
Qualifications: 1st class M Sc in Bioinformatics.
Age Limit: 28 yrs
Remuneration: Rs. 8000/- per month
- Interested candidates having the above qualifications may like to appear in the Walk-in-Interview as per the scheduled date and time.
- Candidates are requested to bring with them all ORIGINAL TESTIMONIALS including Marksheets and Certificates and also a Photograph to appear for the interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered.
- The selected candidates are expected to join immediately upon selection.
The engagement will be on the purely temporary basis for a specific period. It is co-terminus along with the duration of the project and will not confer any right for regularization in the institute. The Project Workers may be allowed to do his/her Ph.D. work based on CSIR guidelines. The candidates should have knowledge of computer for day to day work. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for the interview.
- Date of Interview – 07-02-2018
- Time of Interview – 9:30 AM onwards
- Venue – Conference Room, 1 st Floor Administrative Bldg, CSIR-NEIST, Jorhat, Assam
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.