Research Scientist -ADL Position available in Dosizoe Lifesciences, Ahmedabad
Designation: Research Scientist
Experience: 5 – 7 Years
Qualification: M. Sc / B. Pharm / M. Pharm
- To carry out the Analytical Method Development and Validation for API and finished product through HPLC and GC.
- To handle Analytical Method Transfer activity.
- To prepare Working Standard and maintain storage as per SOP.
- To prepare the SOPs, Protocol and Report for Stability Study.
- To perform Similarity (Stress and Unstressed), Specification and Method of Analysis of Raw Material, Packing Material, Finished Products and In Process analysis (Bulk).
- To do the stability study of the finished product and routine analysis.
- To follow Standard Operating Procedure for instruments, processes and in the methodology used to analyze the product.
- To intimate superior about any abnormality/failure of any stability trial batches, pilot batches, stability samples or in process product testing.
- To work as per given time schedule of projects and inform the superior if any deviation observed in the timeline.
- To Follow the quality standards laid down during testing, analysis and documentation.
About Dorizoe Life Sciences
Dorizoe is a full-service global Contract Research & Development Organization specialized in various dosage form including parenteral, topical, inhalation, ophthalmic & oral liquid. Founded as a contract lab in 2007, Dorizoe is located in Ahmedabad, India. Dorizoe provides product development and technology transfer solutions to pharmaceutical companies worldwide. Dorizoe works closely with API suppliers & CMOs globally to deliver a one-stop solution to customers.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.