National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB), Hyderabad
Telangana, India – 500 049
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for filling up the following Junior Research Fellow Positions positions at National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB), Hyderabad against DBT funded project entitled “Integrated Biotechnological approach towards improvement of quality and productivity of Tropical Tasar Silk”, PI: Dr. Shailesh Sharma.
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow
“Integrated Biotechnological approach towards improvement of quality and productivity of Tropical Tasar Silk”
Principal Investigator: Dr. Shailesh Sharma.
Rs.25000/-PM+30% HRA = 32,500/- PM as per the DST guidelines.
Post Graduate Degree in Bioinformatics/Computational Biology/Computer Sciences with
NET qualification or Post Graduate degree in professional courses. (Eligibility criteria as per DST OM No.SR/S9/Z-09/2012 dated 21.10.2014). However Non NET candidates can also apply who will be paid as per their eligibility.
Candidate with experience in Python/Perl programming, Database design and development, webinterface development, computational biology and bioinformatics is desirable. Candidates from veterinary background with knowledge of bioinformatics are encouraged to apply.
28 years (Relaxation is admissible in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Government instructions)
- Applications are to be filled ONLINE. Online link for submission of application is available from 24 Jan 2018 and the last date is 08 Feb 2018 by 5 PM.
- Candidates must fill online application form at www.niab.org.in. Candidates are advised to fill the online application form in sufficient time before the last date to avoid last minute technical issues. Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview prior to selection. TA/DA will not be paid for attending the interview.
- No need to send hard copy. Interim enquiries will not be entertained.
- Online link for submission of application – 24 Jan 2018
- Date of Interview – 08 Feb 2018
- Time of Interview – 5 PM.
- Venue of Interview – National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB), Hyderabad.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.