WALK IN INTERVIEW
Academic Council meeting to select Junior Research Fellow will be held on 9th February 2018. Eligible candidates are requested to attend the Walk-in-Interview on 9th February 2018 at 11 AM at the Board Room, NICED-2 Building of National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases, Beliaghata, Kolkata-700010.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
Age: Below 28 Years. N.B. Age is relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/ PH Candidates as per Govt of India Rules.
Qualifications & Experience : M.Sc. First Class in any branch of Life
Sciences with CSIR/UGC NET (LS)/DBT/ICMR JRF qualified.
- An application to the Director along with Bio-data showing academic record from Matriculation onwards, experience, recent passport size photograph and attested copies of relevant certificates/testimonials need to be presented at the time of the interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The posts are for intramural/extramural sponsored projects undertaken by the Institute/ Principal Investigator and no claim in future for employment under the ICMR/Institute shall be tenable.
- The appointment will be on a contractual basis for a period of one year and renewable for subsequent years based on performance/progress shown till closure of the project.
- If the performance of the appointee is not satisfactory, the appointment can be terminated in any time without any notice.
(Dr. Tapas Biswas)
Scientist ‘G’ and
(Administrative Officer (Additional Charge)
- Date of Interview – 9th February 2018
- Time of Interview – 11 A.M.
- Venue of Interview – Board Room, NICED-2 Building of National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases, Beliaghata, Kolkata-700010.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.