MACS-AGHARKAR RESEARCH INSTITUTE
G. G. AGARKAR ROAD, PUNE – 411004
WALK-IN-INTERVIEW FOR TEMPORARY POSITION OF JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW (1) IN THE NANOBIOSCIENCE (Virology) GROUP
Position Title: Junior Research Fellow
No. of. Positions: 01
Project Title: “Exploring non-pathogenic protozoa as a eukaryotic platform for protein expression” (SP-270)
Project Code: SP/270/JRF
Project Duration: June 2020
Group/Division: NANOBIOSCIENCE (Virology)
28 years, for General Category. Age relaxation of upto 5 (Upto 33 years)
for SC/ST/Differently abled/women candidates and 3 years (31 years) for OBC (Non-creamy layer) candidates as per DBT-JRF guidelines.
Rs.25,000/- + HRA (JRF)
- 1st class M.Sc or equivalent qualification in any branch of life science
- Qualified CSIR/ICMR/DBT-JRF or equivalent exam OR NET- Lectureship OR GATE/GPAT with a valid scorecard.
How to Apply:
- Candidates fulfilling above conditions may fill up the prescribed format available under this advertisement and bring it along with original and self-attested copies of qualifications, certificates, Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by competent authority (for reserved category) at the time of interview
- Non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/- (except SC/ST and women candidates) to be paid online through https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm or link available on Institute Website http://www.aripune.org (Pay application fees on SBI Collect under Announcements).
- Candidate should attach the receipt of online payment of fees and indicate the online receipt number in the application form. The Institute is not responsible for any incomplete/pending/failed transactions of online application fee payments and they may contact the concerned bank in this regard.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are bare minimum and mere possession of same will not entitle the candidate to be called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to select the suitable candidate
- In case of deserving and exceptionally qualified candidates, desirable qualification are relaxed at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
- Candidates attending interview should report on time as per date and time schedule mentioned above.
- In case of any questions/clarification regarding eligibility etc. they may contact Dr. Yogesh Karpe, Project Incharge Nanobioscience (Group) Department at Phone No.: 020-25325086 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- In case of non-availability of qualified JRF, candidates having M.Sc. degree in the above subjects with at least 55% marks may be considered for Research Studentship @ Rs.23000/- (fixed) p.m.
Walk-In Details :
Date of Walk-in-interview: 06.02.2018
Reporting Time: 9.00 AM to 9.30 AM
Verification of Documents: 9.30 AM to 10.00 AM
Schedule of Walk-in-interview: 10.00 AM onwards
Note: No T.A. is admissible for attending interview and selected candidate will have no
Note: No T.A. is admissible for attending an interview and selected candidate will have no right for appointment against any ARI or funding agency’s post/s.