The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
Vadodara – 390 002, Gujarat, India.
The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, formerly Baroda College is a public university in the city of Vadodara, in Gujarat state, India. The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda invites application for the Junior Research Fellow Position.
Name of the Position: Junior Research Fellow
Duration: 3 years
Name of the Project: “Assessment of therapeutic potential of γ- Aminobutryic acid (GABA) and Calorie Restriction (CR) Diet in Type II Diabetes”
- Rs. 25,000/- + 20% HRA PM
- Rs. 16,000/- + 20% HRA PM (non-NET)
- Essential: M.Sc./M.Tech/M.Pharma in Medical Biotechnology, Zoology, Biochemistry, Life Sciences or related subject with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade.
- Desirable: Candidates with hands-on experience in animal handling and research experience in molecular biology techniques will be given preference.
How to Apply:
- Candidates should send their applications on plain paper furnishing the bio-data and copies of relevant documents in support of age, qualifications, experience etc. so as to reach the undersigned or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org on ore before 01/02/2018.
- The short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Outstation candidates have to make their own arrangements for the stay.
Application Deadline – 01/02/2018