Quality Control – Microbiology Job
Job Title: Quality Control
Experience Required: 3-6 years
- Shall be responsible for procurement of media and chemical required for microbiology analysis.
- Shall be responsible for maintenance of mother cultures periodic subcultures and destruction of obsolete cultures and maintain records of the same.
- Shall be responsible for the preparation, maintenance, and storage of Medias.
- Shall be responsible for the collection of samples such as water at various sampling points and sampling of air for microbial quality.
- Shall be responsible for the preparation of SOPs and test methods for microbiology.
- Shall be responsible for carrying out chemical and microbial limit test of water and maintain records of the same.
- Shall be responsible for preparing trend charts of water and environment monitoring.
- Shall be responsible for calibration of equipment present in the microbiology lab and maintain the records of the same.
- Shall be responsible for the training (on the job) to new and existing employees.
Desired Candidate Profile
PG – MS/M.Sc(Science) – Any Specialization
Sai Life Sciences Ltd
SAI Life Sciences is an ideal drug discovery, development and manufacturing partner, Established in 1999, SAI has focused on building expert core capabilities in chemistry: synthetic chemistry, medicinal chemistry, process development, scale-up chemistry, analytical and manufacturing, and has effectively expanded to provide high-quality integrated services in DMPK, toxicology and formulation development. Our workforce of highly talented and experienced scientists is now over 1500 strong and our state-of-the-art laboratories are strategically located in Hyderabad (3 Locations), Bidar and Pune in order to attract and retain this talent. For more details visit https://www.sailife.com.