Project positions available
The Centre for Cellular & Molecular Biology (CCMB) is a premier research organization in frontier areas of modern biology. The objectives of the Centre are to conduct high-quality basic research and training in frontier areas of modern biology and promote centralized national facilities for new and modern techniques in the inter-disciplinary areas of biology.
Name of the Position: Project Assistant/Junior Research Fellow/ Project Fellow/Senior Research Fellow [PA_JRF_PF]
Position Code: PA_JRF_PF
Upper Age limit: 28 years
Stipend : Rs.16,000/- p.m. + HRA as applicable/ admissible.
B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc in Biotechnology/Bioinformatics/Pharmacy And Having Demonstratable Experience in Analysis of Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Datasets
(Candidates with result awaited are NOT eligible to apply)
General Terms & Conditions:
- Positions are purely temporary and co-terminus with the project.
- HRDG (CSIR) prevailing guidelines are applicable these positions.
- All categories of applicants are required to submit an online application.
- Enhancement of stipend to Project JRF to Project SRF will be with the due recommendation of Principal Investigator and approval of the Director on the evaluation of the 3 member Standing Committee consisting of Chairperson at the level of Chief Scientist, Coordinator of the JRFs/RAs/PDFs and the Principal Investigator of the Project.
- The age relaxation as per HRDG (CSIR) norms: SC/ST/OBC/Women/Physically Handicapped persons- five years.
- Recruitment will be based on initial screening based on qualifications and experience criteria and also based on suitability of the candidates to the nature of research project. This screening will be followed by written test followed by an interview. After completing this process, candidates will be shortlisted and appointed in specific project subjects as and when appropriate positions become available. The pool of selected candidates will be valid for six months.
- HRA may be admissible at the rate of 30% subject to conditions applicable to the projects from different funding agencies
- Remunerations indicate are maximum admissible and will depend upon the availability of funds and subject to conditions applicable to projects from different funding agencies at the time of recruitment.
- People with experience/expertise relevant to the project will be given additional weightage.
[Last Date for online registration: 01-02-2018]
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.