VASANTDADA SUGAR INSTITUTE
Manjari Budruk, Tal. Haveli
Dist. Pune – 412307, MH, India
Walk in interview for the post of Laboratory Assistant [01 post] in Agricultural Microbiology Section on 10th January 2018 at 11:00 a.m. at VSI, Pune.
Job Title: Laboratory Assistant
No of Posts: 01
Section: Agricultural Microbiology Section
Compensation: Consolidated contractual salary Rs.12,000/- per month
Nature of work –
- Culture maintenance of microorganisms required for production of liquid biofertilizers
- Assistance in Liquid Biofertilizer & Biopesticide production.
- Record maintenance for QC and culture maintenance.
Compensation: Consolidated contractual salary Rs.12,000/month (incl. of all)
Qualifications & Experience :
- Young dynamic candidate, preferably having Masters degree in Microbiology (M.Sc. Microbiology) or B.Sc. Microbiology with 2-3 years experience, having good knowledge of quality control of liquid biofertilizers, microbial analysis of different samples and culture maintenance.
2.Technical proficiency in actual protocol for quality control of biofertilizers, microbial analysis and culture maintenance
- Record keeping for the same.
2-3 years experience in quality control of biofertilizers, microbial analysis and culture maintenance.
- Consolidated contractual salary Rs.12,000/month (incl. of all)
- This post is Purely temporary contractual basis for the period of 11 months.
- Candidates, those called for interview have to arrange on traveling, accommodations etc. on their own. No TA/DA will be paid.
- Candidates should bring updated CV, original mark sheets/certificates and experience certificates along with certified photocopies at the time of interview.
- The decision of the Institute will be final.
- Institute reserves the rights to fill or cancel any post or all posts without assigning any reasons thereof.
- For location of the Institute, See location map
Walk-in Interview followed by written examination on 10th January 2018 at VSI at 11.00 a.m. in Agril. Microbiology section at VSI campus, Manjari, Pune.
Vasantdada Sugar Institute (VSI) formerly known as Deccan Sugar Institute, is an autonomous body which is a society registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 and under the Bombay Public Trusts Act, 1950. Established in the year 1975 by the sugarcane grower members of cooperative sugar factories in the State of Maharashtra, it is the only organization of its kind in the world. The Institute performs, under one umbrella, all scientific technical and educational functions relevant to the sugar industry