Centre for Cellular and Molecular Platforms (C-CAMP), is a Dept. of Biotechnology (Govt. of India) initiative and a not for profit organization based in Bangalore.
Job Title: Technical Assistant (Proteomics)
Job Profile: The job responsibilities for the position include :
- To support facility in-charge for maintaining the lab updates such as: procurements, critical laboratory duties as assigned and safety.
- Prepare/process samples for protein analysis
- Use LC/MS/MS equipment and software tools to acquire data on extracted samples
- Perform standard QA/QC procedures
- Aid in biological interpretation of proteomic data
- Support in management of scheduler, log books for the machines.
- Support for student training and their experiments.
- Support in the maintenance of all the supporting instruments.
- Complete understanding of the high-resolution mass spectrometry (HRMS) including its operations, calibration and maintenance.
Ensure routine maintenance on analytical instrumentation especially Mass spectrometry and liquid chromatography.
Number of Positions: One (1)
Qualification and Experience:
The candidate should have MSc in life sciences with minimum 2 years of experience in HRMS applications in proteomics and / or peptide mapping.
Age: No bar
The application must include a description of previous experience (maximum 1 page) along with CV and be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org by 25th January 2018.
This is a contractual position. Remuneration shall be based on qualification & experience.
Please refer to this advertisement in your subject liner. Candidates whose profile matches our requirement will be contacted directly; there shall be no communication otherwise.