Walk-in interview for DBT funded Bioinformatics Project Assistant position
Project Title: Development of 3D genome browser
Number of Positions: 1
Duration: One year (extendable to further 2 years after review)
Essential Qualifications: Masters degree in Computer Science/ IT/ Bioinformatics/ Biotechnology/ Life science with at least 60% aggregate marks OR B.Tech/M.Tech in Computer science/ Bioinformatics/ Biotechnology with at least 60% aggregate marks. Basic computer programming skill and inclination towards computational biology is desirable.
Responsibilities Along with a team of students, the selected candidate will develop a high-end web-browser for the 3D visualization, simulation, and analysis of genome structure and function
Emoluments: INR 15000/- per month as per DBT guidelines.
Selection process: First short-listing of applicants will be done based CV. The application must have CV with the following details –
- Date of birth
- Address for correspondence with email
- Educational qualification from high school examination onwards.
- Proof of national level examination, if qualified (CSIR-NET/JRF, ICMR, INSPIRE, GATE etc).
- Details of work experience if any.
- Papers/reports/conference proceedings published if any
- Software/algorithm developed if any.
- Programming Languages known and extent of proficiency/experience,
- Names of two referees with contact details.
Please send the aforementioned details to email@example.com by Jan 15 (Friday), 2018. The shortlisted applicants would be called for the walk-in in the due course.
Dr. Kuljeet Sandhu
Office 5F2, Academic Block 1
Department of Biological Sciences