WALK-IN-INTERVIEW FOR TEMPORARY POSITION OF JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW (1) IN THE DEVELOPMENTAL BIOLOGY GROUP
DEVELOPMENTAL BIOLOGY GROUP
MACS-AGHARKAR RESEARCH INSTITUTE
G.G. AGARKAR ROAD,
PUNE – 411004
1. Position/s & No. Junior Research Fellow – ONE
2. Funding Agency, Title, Period of the Project & Post Code SERB Project “Deciphering the role of adhesion G protein-coupled receptor during heart development using zebrafish as model organism” (SP-259) Period up to: 15.09.2019 Post Code: SP/259/JRF
3. Group/ Division DEVELOPMENTAL BIOLOGY GROUP
4. Qualifications Essential: 1st class M.Sc in Biological Sciences, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biotechnology or related Discipline. Applicant must be qualified any of the following test CSIR/UGC NET, ICMR/ICAR JRF, GATE, GPAT, JEST, NBHM, JGEEBILS Desirable: Experience with laboratory animal handling.
5. Monthly stipend Rs.25,000/- + HRA (JRF)
6. Age limit 28 years, relaxation by 5 years for SC, ST and female candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
9. Day, Date & time of Walk-in-Interview Tuesday, 09.01.2018 at 10:00 a.m.
Note: No T.A. is admissible for attending the interview and selected candidate will have no right for appointment against any ARI or funding agency’s post/s.
- Candidates fulfilling above conditions may fill up the prescribed format available under this advertisement and bring it along with original and self-attested copies of qualifications, certificates, Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by competent authority (for reserved category) at the time of interview.
- Non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/- (except SC/ST and women candidates) to be paid online through https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm or link available on Institute Website http://www.aripune.org (Pay application fees on SBI Collect under Announcements). Candidate should attach the receipt of online payment of fees and indicate the online receipt number in the application form. The Institute is not responsible for any incomplete/pending/failed transactions of online application fee payments and they may contact the concerned bank in this regard.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same will not entitle the candidate to be called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to select the suitable candidate
- In case of deserving and exceptionally qualified candidates, desirable qualification are relaxed at the discretion of the Competent Authority
- In case of non-availability of qualified JRF, candidates having M.Sc. degree in the above subjects with at least 55% marks may be considered for Research Studentship @ Rs.23000/- (fixed) p.m.