Ph.D. PROGRAM 2018
DR. REDDY’S INSTITUTE OF LIFE SCIENCES
Dr. Reddy’s Institute of Life Sciences (DRILS) is a non-profit research institute located on the campus of the University of Hyderabad (www.drils.org).
DRILS announces admission to its 2018 Ph.D. program Ph.D. The research will involve specific topics in Chemistry or Biology.
Eligibility: Post-Graduates with a valid fellowship (CSIR, UGC, DBT, ICMR,
INSPIRE or other relevant ones).
Application Deadline: Applications will be accepted until January 30, 2018.
Intake will be based on position availability and requirement. Shortlisted candidates will undergo interviews before
- Outstanding research ambience.
- Student-centric faculty and teaching philosophy.
- Faculty members from globally recognized academic centers and industry.
- Research in frontier areas of Chemistry and Biology, exposure to a cross-disciplinary environment.
- Focus on translational research and research incubation.
- Located within a vibrant, world-class academia-industry cluster.