National Institute of Immunology (NII) is an autonomous institution under Department of Biotechnology, Government of India. NII is committed to advanced research in
- Infection & Immunity
- Genetics Molecular & Cellular Biology
- Chemical, Structural and Computational Biology
- Reproduction & Development
Minimum Academic qualifications: M.Sc. or equivalent in any branch of science, or M.Tech. or MBBS or M.V.Sc. or M.Pharm. or equivalent qualification as per the norms of Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi, along with 60% aggregate score or equivalent grade in Senior Secondary Certificate (10+2), Bachelors Degree and Masters Degree.
The Institute invites applications from candidates who have completed or are likely to complete the required courses this year. Reservations are as per statutory norms. NII will select candidates for the Ph.D. programme through the following two CHANNELS:
- NII Entrance Examination to be conducted by NII on February 18, 2018 (Sunday)
- Joint Graduate Entrance Examination in Biology and Interdisciplinary Life Sciences (JGEEBILS-2018) to be held on December 10, 2017 (Sunday).
Candidates will be short-listed for an interview based on their performance in the NII Entrance Examination or JGEEBILS.The selected candidates will be enrolled for Ph.D. programme affiliated with Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi.
Women candidates fulfilling the requirements are encouraged to apply
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.