Panacea Biotec is a leading research based Health Management Company. We are engaged in research, development, manufacture & marketing of Vaccines, Bio-Pharmaceuticals, and Pharmaceuticals (Rx & OTC) of international quality and Health Services. All Panacea Biotec plants are accredited by international agencies and they follow current Good Manufacturing Practices, as per WHO guidelines.
Designation: Sr. Scientific Officer /Scientific Officer-Quality Control-Micro
Experience: 1-6 Years
Age: 25-35 Years
Industry Type: Biotechnology/ Microbiology
Functional Area: In process Quality Control / Audit and Compliance
Education: MSc-Biotechnology, MSc –Microbiology, B.Tech.-Biotechnology
Compensation: At par with the Industry
Department: Quality Control -Microbiology
Location: Lalru -Punjab
Responsible for performing the sterility testing of active raw materials from the production blocks and maintaining its records.
- To perform sterility test for pre-sterilized articles and maintaining its records.
- To perform the activities related to process validations and maintaining its records.
- To performs in-process samples
- To execute qualification/validation protocol of equipments.
- To prepare product specification and standards test procedures.
- To prepare validation /qualification protocol of equipment’s.
- To review the log of media preparation, environment monitoring, critical utilities testing, in-process testing, growth promotion test, culture maintenance and other logs of microbiology lab
- To prepare procedural/operational/ product specific standard operating procedures.
- To identify the isolates using API Kit and make the library of the microorganisms isolated from the sterility failure/environment/critical utilities.
- To maintain the inventories of The Lab
- To qualify the microbiologist for the various testing done in the microbiology lab
- To executive All QMS.
How to Apply :