Trainee Life Sciences /Editorial Assistant/Assistant Managing Editor Job at Omics International
OMICS International is an International Open Access Journal Publisher and Scientific Conferences Organizer in Science, Technology, and Medicine have its registered offices in USA and India. For more details please visit: http://www.omicsonline.org/
Omics International is conducting interviews for the position of “Trainee Life Sciences /Assistant Managing Editor/Associate Managing Editor” for Hyderabad location.
Interview Date: 04th December 2017
Position title: Trainee Life Sciences
Shift Timings: 10:00Am-07:00pm
Reports to-HR-OMICS International
Kindly Share your Skype ID for Skype Interview if you are outstation candidate
You are requested to attend the interview on 04th December 2017
Trainee Life Sciences /Editorial Assistant/Assistant Managing Editor Roles & Responsibilities:
Editorial Assistant (EA) is responsible for communicating and building the relationship with renowned scientists through the mail and other modes of communication.
- Regular duties of the Editorial Assistant (EA) include checking respective Journal email correspondence, Journal web pages and providing the immediate response based on the requirement.
- EA is responsible to follow the activities of the Editorial Board members and assist them in assigning reviewers for received submissions as on needed.
- Maintaining a continuous flow of the manuscripts without any delay right from submission to the galley proof generation should be completed with utmost consideration by the Editorial Assistant.
- Editing and proofreading of manuscripts at the production stage.
- Managing uniformity in Issue release, campaigning to promote the journal, collecting relevant data and developing a database of Editors, reviewers, and authors is a part of the regular duty of an Editorial Assistant.
- Maintaining continuous communication with the Team leaders regarding due dates, Issue release dates or any other important task assigned.
- Completing supporting tasks assigned by the management within the provided time.
- Promoting Journals on various Social Networking platforms and proposing novel ideas for journal improvement.
B.Tech Biotechnology/Masters in Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Life Sciences/Microbiology/Biosciences
OMICS International Pvt. Ltd
M/s Divyasree NSL Infrastructure Pvt Ltd
Building No.6, Seventh Floor – North Block
(Landmark – next to Wellsfargo building)
Survey No.66/1, Rayadurgam Village
Hyderabad – 500 032
Note: Those unable to attend the interview on 4th December can mail their C.V. to the HR:
While Applying Please mention BioTech Times as reference
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.