Research Associate Job
Company Profile: J.Mitra and Co. Pvt. Ltd
A Leading WHO-GMP, ISO Certified Company in the field of specialized Medical Equipments, Diagnostic Kits, Reagents as well as Blood Bags.WHO-GMP, ISO Certified Company.
Purpose of Position: The purpose of the position is to assist the HOD in the planning, organizing and conducting of Research Analysis and to ensure timely completion of allotted assignment and projects.
Desired Candidate Profile
Educational Qualification Required:
Min: MSC Biotechnology/Biochemistry
Desired: Ph.D. Fresher / 02 years of experience in lab
UG: Other Graduate
PG: MS/M.Sc(Science) – Bio-Chemistry, M.Tech – Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology
- Planning, organizing and conducting Research Analysis and troubleshooting in the assigned projects/processes.
- Documentation of observations, analysis of experiments, and interpretation of results. In continuation to same, preparation of the summary and further planning and execution work for the completion of delegated projects/assignments.
- Meeting deadlines for the timely completion of projects/assignments.
- Assisting in the setup, operations, maintenance and Calibration/Validation of lab equipment’s, instruments and simultaneously maintain the records/documents to comply with regulatory requirements.
- Maintenance of the inventory of material on a regular basis.
- Assisting seniors in administrative tasks.
- Any other task assigned by the Reporting Manager.
- The Job responsibilities may be revised as per company requirements as and when required.