The following vacancies shall be filled purely on temporary basis renewable annually under Non-Institutional ad-hoc projects through Walk-in Interview as indicated below: –
2. ICMR –JRF
3. DBT-BET JRF including Category II merit list
2. Qualification & experience should be in relevant discipline/field and from an Institution of repute. Experience should have been gained after acquiring the minimum essential qualification.
3. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee the selection.
4. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
5. Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department / Organizations are not eligible to apply.
6. Stipend of the post may vary from time to time
7. Separate application should be submitted for each post/ reservation.
8. No TA DA will be paid and the candidate may have to arrange transport/accommodation themselves for written test/interview.
9. Director, NIV reserves rights to consider or reject any application/candidature.
10. Submission of wrong or false information during the process of selection shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
11. Appointment on project mode is purely temporary and candidates shall have no claim for a regular
appointment either in NIV or ICMR or any organization of Govt. of India.
12. Leave shall be as per the Institutional policy for project staff
Candidates must bring along with them all the relevant documents in original and one set of attested
photocopies of the same, C.V. and one passport size recent color photograph. No TA / DA will be
paid for attending the interview and candidates have to make their own arrangement.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.